Support our work!
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Alex on South African property prices… Mike Steel on South African property prices… Bane on Real House Prices Chris on Nominal House Prices Alex on Nominal House Prices
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- SA vs. the world September 25, 2014
- The internet revolution is set to hit SA, Africa hard September 18, 2014
- The best investing strategy is to forget you’ve invested September 14, 2014
- Money management advice for teens August 31, 2014
- The reforms that could save South Africa's future retirees: Don't retire August 21, 2014
- Artists, musicians, writers protest government plans for massive coal plant in the Sundarbans October 28, 2014
- 'We will win this war': Yeb Saño speaks out on global warming September 17, 2014
- Tipping point already reached? West Antarctica in slow-motion, unstoppable melt May 14, 2014
- Extinction crisis: rising sea levels will submerge thousands of islands April 8, 2014
- Apocalypse now? Climate change already damaging agriculture, acidifying seas, and worsening extreme weather March 31, 2014
- Topic "No Statements No Bills?" a message from mary139fy November 26, 2014
- Topic "No Statements No Bills?" a message from mrbribri November 24, 2014
- Topic "Chasing Money" a message from Eartha147xsh November 22, 2014
- Topic "Looking for Property Management Agent" a message from Brook137xsh November 21, 2014
- Topic "Tenant's girlfriend...from hell" a message from Melini Moodley November 15, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Nominal House Prices
- Other useful data
- How will South African demographic trends affect future South African House Prices?
- Are house builders priced out the market?
- Real House Prices
- House prices continue to beat inflation, but can this continue?
- How much do REAL house prices differ to nominal house prices in South Africa?
- Comparing the South African property market to a typical housing bubble
- What is the history of South African interest rates, and could they go lower?
- 184,156 hits
Category Archives: Saving
South Africans are notoriously bad savers. Have a look at this chart showing SARB data of household savings to household disposable income. Ratio of household savings to household disposable income in South Africa Since 2006 South Africans have been spending … Continue reading