Support our work!
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Japie on Nominal House Prices gert on Nominal House Prices Daager on Nominal House Prices Danny on Nominal House Prices Rob on Nominal House Prices
- Township property prices slow down July 28, 2014
- Durban property owners face lights switch-off July 28, 2014
- Waterfront announces new property developments July 28, 2014
- Bid to rid Pretoria of illegal properties July 28, 2014
- Durban's Beachwood golf course gets initial go-ahead July 28, 2014
- Hard evidence that South Africans are paying twice for state services July 14, 2014
- How South Africans spend a fortune doing government's job July 13, 2014
- The awkward, pre-wedding money conversation July 3, 2014
- Value investing and price-to-book value June 18, 2014
- 'SA economy not heading for recession' June 3, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Tipping point already reached? West Antarctica in slow-motion, unstoppable melt May 14, 2014
- Extinction crisis: rising sea levels will submerge thousands of islands April 8, 2014
- Apocalypse now? Climate change already damaging agriculture, acidifying seas, and worsening extreme weather March 31, 2014
- Top scientists propose ambitious plans to safeguard world from devastating climate change December 5, 2013
- Bangladesh plans massive coal plant in world's biggest mangrove forest November 11, 2013
- Topic "Rental amount to Net Salary Ratio" a message from KSINGH July 23, 2014
- Topic "Tenant refuses to move out after lease expired" a message from Bratboy July 22, 2014
- Topic "Tenant refuses to move out after lease expired" a message from Heronoz July 18, 2014
- Topic "upload from rentbook" a message from cfguy July 9, 2014
- Topic "problems with managing agent" a message from julie July 3, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Nominal House Prices
- Real House Prices
- How much do REAL house prices differ to nominal house prices in South Africa?
- Are house builders priced out the market?
- What will average property prices be in 2050?
- Exploring the relationship between inflation and house prices
- Other useful data
- House prices continue to beat inflation, but can this continue?
- 163,104 hits
Category Archives: Saving
South Africans are notoriously bad savers. Have a look at this chart showing SARB data of household savings to household disposable income. Ratio of household savings to household disposable income in South Africa Since 2006 South Africans have been spending … Continue reading