- Large free-standing homes will become increasingly unpopular as space is traded for safety p24.co.za/a/19647 via @Property24. 5 days ago
- London house prices out of control - if you have London property now might be good to sell.. MoneyWeek moneyweek.com/money-morning-… 6 days ago
- A view on house prices from moneyweb mny.co.za/51ps via @moneyweb 3 weeks ago
Jessica on Real House Prices House Price South Af… on Nominal House Prices Muhammad Ali on Nominal House Prices Danny on House prices grow at the faste… greytontoday on House prices grow at the faste…
- Family to turn their Pinelands property green April 24, 2014
- Berea residents meet over illegal properties April 24, 2014
- Fewer commercial properties being developed April 24, 2014
- Tshwane's A Re Yeng buses ready to roll out April 24, 2014
- Cape Town on track to launch Myciti routes on Cape Flats April 24, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Extinction crisis: rising sea levels will submerge thousands of islands April 8, 2014
- Apocalypse now? Climate change already damaging agriculture, acidifying seas, and worsening extreme weather March 31, 2014
- Top scientists propose ambitious plans to safeguard world from devastating climate change December 5, 2013
- Bangladesh plans massive coal plant in world's biggest mangrove forest November 11, 2013
- Mesoamerican Reef needs more local support, says report September 13, 2013
- Topic "Deposit Issue!!!!!!!" a message from Bratboy April 23, 2014
- Topic "Deposit Issue!!!!!!!" a message from tbozzz April 23, 2014
- Topic "Deposit Issue!!!!!!!" a message from Bratboy April 22, 2014
- Topic "Deposit Issue!!!!!!!" a message from tbozzz April 20, 2014
- Topic "CANCELLATION FEES" a message from hotagent April 15, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Nominal House Prices
- Real House Prices
- How much do REAL house prices differ to nominal house prices in South Africa?
- Other useful data
- Are house builders priced out the market?
- Data sources
- How will South African demographics impact future South African House Prices?
- Will the current South African property market mimic the 1980's recovery?
Category Archives: Saving
South Africans are notoriously bad savers. Have a look at this chart showing SARB data of household savings to household disposable income. Ratio of household savings to household disposable income in South Africa Since 2006 South Africans have been spending … Continue reading