Support our work!
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Gary on Graphs Peter Carswell on Graphs Willie on Nominal House Prices Danny on Graphs Danny on Nominal House Prices
- Home clearance certificates: need-to-know May 27, 2015
- Newtown Junction: best property development in SA May 27, 2015
- Why you should invest in buy-to-let property May 27, 2015
- Location, views and luxury at Baviaanskloof Estate May 27, 2015
- Grand Designs home and garden show May 26, 2015
- Durban Commonwealth games will cost R3.4bn May 27, 2015
- Joburg to revamp Metro Centre May 27, 2015
- 'Irresponsible' dog owners may prompt uMhlanga ban May 27, 2015
- Joburg municipal bills to increase by 10.23% May 27, 2015
- R1 billion residential conversion for Cape Town city centre May 26, 2015
- Topic "Charges on Lease agreement" a message from Orionmj May 26, 2015
- Topic "Rental Application Form" a message from Renter May 25, 2015
- Topic "What if Tenant wont allow me in for maintenance?" a message from dwortmann May 18, 2015
- Topic "Mandatory EAAB CPD programme" a message from Elgee May 14, 2015
- Topic "Mandatory EAAB CPD programme" a message from Ernie May 14, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Nominal House Prices
- Real House Prices
- Other useful data
- Are house builders priced out the market?
- How will South African demographic trends affect future South African House Prices?
- How much do REAL house prices differ to nominal house prices in South Africa?
- A closer look at real house prices reveals a scary picture..
- What will average property prices be in 2050?
- How will South African demographics impact future South African House Prices?
- 212,843 hits
Category Archives: Saving
South Africans are notoriously bad savers. Have a look at this chart showing SARB data of household savings to household disposable income. Ratio of household savings to household disposable income in South Africa Since 2006 South Africans have been spending … Continue reading