Support our work!
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
MIKE on Nominal House Prices mark on Are house builders priced out… Willie on Nominal House Prices Japie on Nominal House Prices gert on Nominal House Prices
- High-rise rezoning angers Durban property owners September 2, 2014
- Major facelift for Tshwane's Menlyn mall September 2, 2014
- Joburg bowling club gets court reprieve over lease September 2, 2014
- Tshwane to sell off Sunnyside properties September 1, 2014
- Joburg abandons pool registration plans September 1, 2014
- Money management advice for teens August 31, 2014
- The reforms that could save South Africa's future retirees: Don't retire August 21, 2014
- The reforms that could save South Africa’s future retirees: Industry behaviour August 13, 2014
- The reforms that could save South Africa’s future retirees: Retiree behaviour August 13, 2014
- Hard evidence that South Africans are paying twice for state services July 14, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Tipping point already reached? West Antarctica in slow-motion, unstoppable melt May 14, 2014
- Extinction crisis: rising sea levels will submerge thousands of islands April 8, 2014
- Apocalypse now? Climate change already damaging agriculture, acidifying seas, and worsening extreme weather March 31, 2014
- Top scientists propose ambitious plans to safeguard world from devastating climate change December 5, 2013
- Bangladesh plans massive coal plant in world's biggest mangrove forest November 11, 2013
- Topic "How to evict a sub-let" a message from Nestor September 2, 2014
- Topic "A SUB TENANT "STALKING" ME" a message from Nestor September 2, 2014
- Topic "Munisipality Account" a message from marcl September 2, 2014
- Topic "Ex-Tenant possessions still at property - Urgent" a message from marcl September 2, 2014
- Topic "To be Lardlord" a message from marcl September 2, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Nominal House Prices
- Real House Prices
- Other useful data
- Are house builders priced out the market?
- Can Generation Y save South Africa’s property market?
- Exploring the relationship between inflation and house prices
- How much do REAL house prices differ to nominal house prices in South Africa?
- How will South African demographics impact future South African House Prices?
- 170,002 hits
Category Archives: Saving
South Africans are notoriously bad savers. Have a look at this chart showing SARB data of household savings to household disposable income. Ratio of household savings to household disposable income in South Africa Since 2006 South Africans have been spending … Continue reading