Support our work!
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Willie on Nominal House Prices Danny on Graphs Danny on Nominal House Prices christine west on Graphs Alex on South African property prices…
- Obey your smart meter or have your power cut April 18, 2015
- Durban hits back over Currie Rd high-rise April 17, 2015
- Joburg cellphone masts now need councillors' consent April 17, 2015
- At least five Joburg suburbs now average R10 million April 16, 2015
- Cape Town promotes new walking tour April 16, 2015
- Topic "Rental & Sales agents Needed - Western Cape" a message from Smith Anderson Realty April 17, 2015
- Topic "Finding a good Rental Agent" a message from Ernie April 17, 2015
- Topic "Sales Manager Wanted - Century City - Cape Town" a message from Smith Anderson Realty April 17, 2015
- Topic "the Detroit Lions of fifa 15 coins ps3" a message from futcoinssale April 3, 2015
- Topic "Calculation interest on rental deposit" a message from Kindread March 19, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Nominal House Prices
- How much do REAL house prices differ to nominal house prices in South Africa?
- Other useful data
- Real House Prices
- Exploring the relationship between inflation and house prices
- How will South African demographics impact future South African House Prices?
- How will South African demographic trends affect future South African House Prices?
- What will average property prices be in 2050?
- Will the current South African property market mimic the 1980's recovery?
- 205,775 hits
Category Archives: Monthly house price commentary
If you are an expat, you might have noticed that SA house prices have become a lot cheaper lately – in fact about 30% cheaper! Since the FIFA World Cup in 2010, South African property prices have become almost 30% … Continue reading
The long run of month on month house price growth continues. South Africa has now enjoyed a full 12 months of incremental month on month house price growth. In nominal terms houses are more expensive than they have ever been … Continue reading
So what is happening with house prices at the moment? As predicted very little. Housing has firmly re-established itself as a place to live rather than to make money off. Nominal house prices continue to creep upwards as per history … Continue reading
Fig 1: Monthly average nominal house prices – 1980 to Jan 2011 Fig 2: Monthly average nominal house price tracking since Jan 2008, with forecast prices to Jan 2012 The average house price in South Africa according to ABSA figures … Continue reading