Support our work!
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Willie on Nominal House Prices Danny on Graphs Danny on Nominal House Prices christine west on Graphs Alex on South African property prices…
- Topic "Professional evictions done" a message from gamegold April 26, 2015
- Topic "Tenant steals inspection checklist, threatens us" a message from gamegold April 26, 2015
- Topic "Moving Out" a message from Renter April 22, 2015
- Topic "Rental & Sales agents Needed - Western Cape" a message from Smith Anderson Realty April 17, 2015
- Topic "Finding a good Rental Agent" a message from Ernie April 17, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Nominal House Prices
- How will South African demographic trends affect future South African House Prices?
- Are house builders priced out the market?
- Other useful data
- Real House Prices
- How will South African demographics impact future South African House Prices?
- How much do REAL house prices differ to nominal house prices in South Africa?
- Data sources
- Will the current South African property market mimic the 1980's recovery?
- 207,076 hits
Category Archives: Exchange rates
In the last two years South Africans have become poorer in global terms. In 2012 the Rand was worth 13.2% less than the year before and so far this year it is worth 14.5% less again (v the USD). Have … Continue reading
Having charted the historical Rand exchange rate v South African House Prices, there is clearly a relationship between the devaluation of the Rand and the increase in South African House Prices over time. So you can rest assured that as … Continue reading
As the Rand strengthens there will be further stagnation of South African house prices. Since June 2010, South African average house prices have been moving downwards, and increased strength in the Rand will keep this downward pressure on South African … Continue reading