Support our work!
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Japie on Nominal House Prices gert on Nominal House Prices Daager on Nominal House Prices Danny on Nominal House Prices Rob on Nominal House Prices
- Joburg architects, estate agents meet over planning delays July 24, 2014
- Judge slates 'arrogant' municipality over property transfer ineptitude July 24, 2014
- Rescue plan for Blythedale property development July 24, 2014
- Landmark office building underway in Sandton July 24, 2014
- Soweto properties increase 500 percent July 23, 2014
- Hard evidence that South Africans are paying twice for state services July 14, 2014
- How South Africans spend a fortune doing government's job July 13, 2014
- The awkward, pre-wedding money conversation July 3, 2014
- Value investing and price-to-book value June 18, 2014
- 'SA economy not heading for recession' June 3, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Tipping point already reached? West Antarctica in slow-motion, unstoppable melt May 14, 2014
- Extinction crisis: rising sea levels will submerge thousands of islands April 8, 2014
- Apocalypse now? Climate change already damaging agriculture, acidifying seas, and worsening extreme weather March 31, 2014
- Top scientists propose ambitious plans to safeguard world from devastating climate change December 5, 2013
- Bangladesh plans massive coal plant in world's biggest mangrove forest November 11, 2013
- Topic "Rental amount to Net Salary Ratio" a message from KSINGH July 23, 2014
- Topic "Tenant refuses to move out after lease expired" a message from Bratboy July 22, 2014
- Topic "Tenant refuses to move out after lease expired" a message from Heronoz July 18, 2014
- Topic "upload from rentbook" a message from cfguy July 9, 2014
- Topic "problems with managing agent" a message from julie July 3, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Nominal House Prices
- Real House Prices
- Other useful data
- Are house builders priced out the market?
- How will South African demographics impact future South African House Prices?
- How will South African demographic trends affect future South African House Prices?
- What will average property prices be in 2050?
- Exploring the relationship between inflation and house prices
- 162,498 hits
Category Archives: Affordability
…OR are you scrambling to keep your head above water? If you are struggling right now because of property commitments then guess what? You bought at the wrong price. Your pain is merely a reflection of your own lack of … Continue reading
Here is a practical way to narrow the gap between new and old house prices and get the builders back to work. Simply build smaller houses. Realestateweb – Future of housing lies in high-density property – Absa – Top Stories – South … Continue reading
Building on recent discussion about the high household debt to income ratio in South Africa at present, here is some insight on house price to income ratios. If you look at house prices as a ratio to income using ABSA … Continue reading