Support our work!
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Chris on Nominal House Prices Alex on Nominal House Prices MIKE on Nominal House Prices mark on Are house builders priced out… Willie on Nominal House Prices
- Landmark Cape property gets glass make-over October 23, 2014
- Observatory 'drug spot' to be auctioned off October 23, 2014
- MyCiTi demolitions a 'done deal' October 23, 2014
- Community refuses to budge before MyCiTi expansion October 22, 2014
- 'No free homes to under-40s' October 22, 2014
- SA vs. the world September 25, 2014
- The internet revolution is set to hit SA, Africa hard September 18, 2014
- The best investing strategy is to forget you’ve invested September 14, 2014
- Money management advice for teens August 31, 2014
- The reforms that could save South Africa's future retirees: Don't retire August 21, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 'We will win this war': Yeb Saño speaks out on global warming September 17, 2014
- Tipping point already reached? West Antarctica in slow-motion, unstoppable melt May 14, 2014
- Extinction crisis: rising sea levels will submerge thousands of islands April 8, 2014
- Apocalypse now? Climate change already damaging agriculture, acidifying seas, and worsening extreme weather March 31, 2014
- Top scientists propose ambitious plans to safeguard world from devastating climate change December 5, 2013
- Topic "Rescission of Lease" a message from yellowman October 17, 2014
- Topic "Prospective Tenant" a message from yellowman October 17, 2014
- Topic "Travel costs-reasonable claim?" a message from yellowman October 17, 2014
- Topic "Prospective Tenant" a message from dresspolvin October 16, 2014
- Topic "Prospective Tenant" a message from Devon October 16, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Nominal House Prices
- Real House Prices
- What will average property prices be in 2050?
- Other useful data
- A closer look at real house prices reveals a scary picture..
- Are house builders priced out the market?
- How will South African demographic trends affect future South African House Prices?
- Data sources
- 178,597 hits
Category Archives: Affordability
…OR are you scrambling to keep your head above water? If you are struggling right now because of property commitments then guess what? You bought at the wrong price. Your pain is merely a reflection of your own lack of … Continue reading
Here is a practical way to narrow the gap between new and old house prices and get the builders back to work. Simply build smaller houses. Realestateweb – Future of housing lies in high-density property – Absa – Top Stories – South … Continue reading
Building on recent discussion about the high household debt to income ratio in South Africa at present, here is some insight on house price to income ratios. If you look at house prices as a ratio to income using ABSA … Continue reading