Support our work!
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
MIKE on Nominal House Prices mark on Are house builders priced out… Willie on Nominal House Prices Japie on Nominal House Prices gert on Nominal House Prices
- Money management advice for teens August 31, 2014
- The reforms that could save South Africa's future retirees: Don't retire August 21, 2014
- The reforms that could save South Africa’s future retirees: Industry behaviour August 13, 2014
- The reforms that could save South Africa’s future retirees: Retiree behaviour August 13, 2014
- Hard evidence that South Africans are paying twice for state services July 14, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Tipping point already reached? West Antarctica in slow-motion, unstoppable melt May 14, 2014
- Extinction crisis: rising sea levels will submerge thousands of islands April 8, 2014
- Apocalypse now? Climate change already damaging agriculture, acidifying seas, and worsening extreme weather March 31, 2014
- Top scientists propose ambitious plans to safeguard world from devastating climate change December 5, 2013
- Bangladesh plans massive coal plant in world's biggest mangrove forest November 11, 2013
- Topic "COMMISSION" a message from Bratboy August 28, 2014
- Topic "Small scale debit order service" a message from Kazi August 27, 2014
- Topic "COMMISSION" a message from candy August 27, 2014
- Topic "Electrical Certificate Of Compliance" a message from share60 August 26, 2014
- Topic "How to evict a sub-let" a message from Nestor August 20, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Nominal House Prices
- Are house builders priced out the market?
- How will South African demographic trends affect future South African House Prices?
- Other useful data
- Real House Prices
- How will South African demographics impact future South African House Prices?
- Exploring the relationship between inflation and house prices
- How much do REAL house prices differ to nominal house prices in South Africa?
- 169,596 hits
Category Archives: Affordability
…OR are you scrambling to keep your head above water? If you are struggling right now because of property commitments then guess what? You bought at the wrong price. Your pain is merely a reflection of your own lack of … Continue reading
Here is a practical way to narrow the gap between new and old house prices and get the builders back to work. Simply build smaller houses. Realestateweb – Future of housing lies in high-density property – Absa – Top Stories – South … Continue reading
Building on recent discussion about the high household debt to income ratio in South Africa at present, here is some insight on house price to income ratios. If you look at house prices as a ratio to income using ABSA … Continue reading