Support our work!
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Gary on Graphs Peter Carswell on Graphs Willie on Nominal House Prices Danny on Graphs Danny on Nominal House Prices
- R11bn mega Vaal River City development May 29, 2015
- Solving common landlord and tenant disputes May 29, 2015
- Top 5 reasons why your insurance claims won’t be paid May 29, 2015
- R300m The Point centre leads Sea Point’s regeneration May 29, 2015
- New labour law & estate agent employment contracts May 29, 2015
- More property buyers should make use of "gap" subsidy May 29, 2015
- Major Pretoria streets to become single lane May 29, 2015
- Is your home a good investment? May 29, 2015
- Centurion park to be sold despite objections May 29, 2015
- Ekurhuleni property owners to cough up 10% more May 29, 2015
- Topic "Death of new tenant" a message from Pauline May 29, 2015
- Topic "Charges on Lease agreement" a message from Bratboy May 28, 2015
- Topic "Charges on Lease agreement" a message from Orionmj May 26, 2015
- Topic "Rental Application Form" a message from Renter May 25, 2015
- Topic "What if Tenant wont allow me in for maintenance?" a message from dwortmann May 18, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Nominal House Prices
- Real House Prices
- Other useful data
- Are house builders priced out the market?
- Data sources
- How much do REAL house prices differ to nominal house prices in South Africa?
- Exploring the relationship between inflation and house prices
- How will South African demographic trends affect future South African House Prices?
- What will average property prices be in 2050?
- 213,854 hits
Category Archives: Affordability
…OR are you scrambling to keep your head above water? If you are struggling right now because of property commitments then guess what? You bought at the wrong price. Your pain is merely a reflection of your own lack of … Continue reading
Here is a practical way to narrow the gap between new and old house prices and get the builders back to work. Simply build smaller houses. Realestateweb – Future of housing lies in high-density property – Absa – Top Stories – South … Continue reading
Building on recent discussion about the high household debt to income ratio in South Africa at present, here is some insight on house price to income ratios. If you look at house prices as a ratio to income using ABSA … Continue reading