Support our work!
Follow on TwitterMy Tweets
Alex on South African property prices… Chris on South African property prices… Alex on South African property prices… Chris on South African property prices… Alex on South African property prices…
- Controversial plans passed in error, says Durban municipality February 27, 2015
- Estate agents and commission claim disputes February 27, 2015
- Smaller sectional schemes often problematic February 27, 2015
- Transfer duty threshold increased to R750 000 February 27, 2015
- Joburg's City Power to nail users by the clock February 26, 2015
- Topic "House for Sale" a message from Frustratedx100 February 26, 2015
- Topic "House for Sale" a message from Bratboy February 26, 2015
- Topic "House for Sale" a message from Frustratedx100 February 24, 2015
- Topic "Illegal Clauses & Advice" a message from TPN Legal February 19, 2015
- Topic "Illegal Clauses & Advice" a message from Bratboy February 18, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- Nominal House Prices
- Real House Prices
- Other useful data
- Are house builders priced out the market?
- What will average property prices be in 2050?
- How will South African demographic trends affect future South African House Prices?
- Comparing the South African property market to a typical housing bubble
- The importance of calculating REAL house price growth of your property
- South African property prices drop almost 30% ... for expats
- 197,348 hits
Category Archives: Affordability
…OR are you scrambling to keep your head above water? If you are struggling right now because of property commitments then guess what? You bought at the wrong price. Your pain is merely a reflection of your own lack of … Continue reading
Here is a practical way to narrow the gap between new and old house prices and get the builders back to work. Simply build smaller houses. Realestateweb – Future of housing lies in high-density property – Absa – Top Stories – South … Continue reading
Building on recent discussion about the high household debt to income ratio in South Africa at present, here is some insight on house price to income ratios. If you look at house prices as a ratio to income using ABSA … Continue reading